Total Pageviews

STAND BY ME

I get emotional everytime I watch. Please take a few minutes and listen to this video. (There's also a documentary called "Playing for Change" on youtube.com)

March 17, 2010

Marie Antoinette journal

This is one more journal that will travel the world.
Hopefully will return to me , in one years time ...
bursting with beautiful art from my friends.





Cover page . Hand drawn and painted.
(Suzi Blu inspired.)






















Inside front cover.

Thank you to
Catherine at
Character
Construction
stamps,
for use
of the
silhouette .















First page.
stamp from Character Construction
Stamps






I added the birds
to inside
skirt mesh.

11 comments:

arlene said...

Pages are absolutely wonderful! I especially like the "birds in the skirt"!!
very cool
hugs
arlene f

suzi blu said...

Fabulous mama!

Tammy Freiborg said...

Glorius cover and pages! May it be filled with love and creativity and return to you safely!

Marilyn Harris Mills aka Maer said...

I love your dolls Lillian!!! so creative they are....there's a lot of work involved I'd say!

Elizabeth Golden said...

This is so cool. Love the birds in the skirt.

Ramona Davidson said...

Gorgeous and creative. Good work there.

trisha too said...

these are lovely pages!!

ECLECTICMIXUP said...

Wow what a lot of detail. You did a fabulous job! Thanks for sharing got you link from TF, CarolF

Lindart said...

Lovely! Love the birds in the skirt - perfect! Lots of inspiration from Marie!

Timaree said...

This is really nice. It's going to be super when all done.

Rella said...

The book and your pages are totally stunning!!! I love Catherine's stamps so much and have a good collection myself...it's fun to share that love with MAMA friends, also. And those paper dolls!!! What gems.

xox Rella