Total Pageviews

STAND BY ME

I get emotional everytime I watch. Please take a few minutes and listen to this video. (There's also a documentary called "Playing for Change" on youtube.com)

March 01, 2012

Board Book Round Robin Pages

                                 finished Lisa's pages in our Board book Round Robin on my group,
                                               
                      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediaart/

                                   I love to use birds in my art .  Lots of great texture here as well.


                                                Below are Jenn's pages for her Board Book

                                Next weekend we are on our way to an art retreat in Key Largo
                                                I used that theme in my pages to Jenn



4 comments:

Sherry said...

Have fun and take lots of pictures! Hugs from Alaska.

Aimeslee Winans said...

I sure was in the mood to look at your pretty eye candy here and the Asian pages. well done and a lot of work. xoxo

Unknown said...

Love all the texture!

Anonymous said...

Exquisite pages!