Total Pageviews

STAND BY ME

I get emotional everytime I watch. Please take a few minutes and listen to this video. (There's also a documentary called "Playing for Change" on youtube.com)

December 07, 2009

House inchies


My first ever " Blog -swap"
Swap is for inchies.
Each inchie must be 1 ' x 1' square,
made on sturdy card with your name and
info on the back of each inchie please.
do as many as you wish in groups of 10
mail by February 15 2010
Ill swap out at the end of February


Please email me if you want to play at...
sugarbirds@ntl.sympatico.ca

7 comments:

Dianne Adams said...

I really like your house inchies and enjoyed other art on your blog too.

Marilyn Harris Mills aka Maer said...

I like these too!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Count me as a fan of your art, too. I like the inchies and the button fairies especially. xoxo

Juliet A said...

I'm going the CASE this.

Crazymom said...

Love these :)

Henny said...

I really love them...I have made twinchies, but never inchies.
I'll have to try...

Love,
Henny
www.atccardshenny.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Ooo I'm sorry I missed this one. I hope you do an inchies swap again!