Total Pageviews

STAND BY ME

I get emotional everytime I watch. Please take a few minutes and listen to this video. (There's also a documentary called "Playing for Change" on youtube.com)

May 12, 2010

First plane ride















My internet friend,
Elena...bless her kind heart,
invited 12 of us
to come to Key Largo
for a few days of art.
I was actually terrified!!!!
Id never been on
a huge plane before ,
BUT How could I refuse
a trip like that?

This is the airplane, I flew back
from Miami airport in.























The 12 of us on the
balcony.
more detailed photos
in next posts







There were Palm trees
Bougainvillea
and
Scrambled egg trees
everywhere.






































Please look at older posts for many more great photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you took a deep breath and got on that first big plane. It was such a pleasure meeting you, and now we're friends forever!
Eileen