Total Pageviews

STAND BY ME

I get emotional everytime I watch. Please take a few minutes and listen to this video. (There's also a documentary called "Playing for Change" on youtube.com)

May 28, 2013

Congratulations Kim and Peter Banks


                                               What a beautiful Bride!!!!!!!!!!





                                     Its time i posted some photos of my daughter ,Kim's
                                                          wedding to Peter Banks
                                                                 May 18,  2013
                                                        It was a beautiful wedding !!!!



Ataya and Cody

                                               Tears  and an emotional moment for everyone
                                    We were fortunate to have Kim's Dad walk her down the isle.
                                                   


 Kim and Peter and family Tristen, Mitchel , Skylar and Kalyn
My Son Derek and his Family ...Glenna  ,Foster and Koby
The wedding party...Paul ,Tony, Kieth , MJ, Denise, Tana .
                                                        
The flower girls
Glasses i painted for Kim and her Bridesmaids




                                                    And the close to a perfect day !!!


6 comments:

goodling4 said...

What a beautiful bride and family and a glorious day for a wedding! A big bouquet of happy wishes to the new couple. Lil your hair color and cut are fabulous! This new look is a keeper my friend!
XXO Gina

Debi said...

The photos are beautiful! I especially love the wedding dress hanging from the tree. The flower girls are precious, and those hand painted glasses....priceless*
I have recently been to New Liskard as my son has taken the position as Sales Manager/ Class A autotech at Goldfleet North, by Bonanza furniture...He is there during the week and comes home on weekends. I will be blogging about the spectacular Canadian North on my blog. On my next trip I will make a point to shop at the yarn store on your adorable main street. Blessings to the newlyweds, thank you for sharing. ♥Debi ....in North Bay

Halle said...

So fun! Thanks for sharing the photos. Looked like a beautiful with lots of very happy people!!!

Elena said...

What a great wedding!! Your daughter looks SO happy!!! And you are one hot mama!!!!

Elena said...

Lil, my favorite picture is the wedding dress hanging on the tree! I LOVE that!!! And the glasses you painted are precious! I am sure everyone loved them!

Elena said...

Lil, I was just looking at these pictures again and your daughter Kim has your smile! My favorite picture is the one with the wedding dress on the tree! Such a great picture for a journal page right? Everyone looks happy and you look GREAT!